Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stroke Symptoms And Treatment Home Treatment For Pet Rat Stroke?

Home Treatment for pet rat stroke? - stroke symptoms and treatment

I think my rat has had a stroke, the symptoms are the same line, what I read, there's nothing I can do until I get to a vet?
Is there a home treatment available?

Ive tried to move the sugar, water to drink, but not drink or eat much.
Head tilts and spins when I try to put on a particular page.
I need to know only what I can do before him tomorrow to the vet.

Please help.

Please years

1 comment:

Signs of a stroke said...

Women are more prone to stroke than men. Some of the symptoms include feeling weak, loss sensation, loss in eyesight, fever, feeling nauseous, headache, feeling unconsciousness etc. If anyone experience such symptoms, should immediately go to doctor because it is medical urgent situation.

Post a Comment