Monday, January 25, 2010

Viral Infection Rash 17 Month Old Viral Rash?? Friend Has It But Doc Said Not Contagious?

17 month old viral rash?? friend has it but doc said not contagious? - viral infection rash

God, my daughter (13 months) had a viral infection last week, but still cared about me as a doc had told his mother that he was not contagious. But two days ago, my daughter litltle (17 months) had a temperature of 38.8, even after he was given paracetamol and released fairly quickly hr pace has not increased since then. but yesterday (and today), of a rash, especially in the lower and upper theres the legs, but also a few spots on his legs, arms and chin ~ (the same fields as my daughter that God had rash), so that in asking if the same thing, perhaps? but the doc said it is not contagious? I thought they were the contagious virus, but maybe I will be very thick. I also make the port and plates, if it good in itself, a little sticky (and the stains are removed) ... I suppose if the rash worsens or becomes ill or has a temperature again ... So it was only after the announcement, please:)

Thank you for your help

2 comments:

Mu1 said...

Could it be chicken pox? My daughter had a very mild dose of it ... just one temperature. I took her to the doctor to be on the safe side ... I have never seen a rash "viral" is one

Mu1 said...

Could it be chicken pox? My daughter had a very mild dose of it ... just one temperature. I took her to the doctor to be on the safe side ... I have never seen a rash "viral" is one

Post a Comment