Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mckenzie The Sunday Sport What Genre's Are These Songs?

What Genre's Are these songs? - mckenzie the sunday sport

Hey, I did not need all kinds of these 20 songs, if not please tell me a lot gracias!

You Really Got Me by The Kinks
He Is not Heavy, He's My Brother by The Hollies
House Of The Rising Sun by Animals
Oh, Carl de Neil Sedaka
All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers
Its My Party by Lesley Gore
Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds
Mellow Yellow by Donovan
San Francisco (Be sure to wear flowers in their hair) by Scott McKenzie
Everybody's Talking by Nilsson
In the year 2525 (Introduction and Teeminus from Zager & Evans
At The Hop by Danny and the Juniors
Knock on Wood Amii Stewart
Runaround Sue by Dion
Small Faces Lazy Sunday
Sugar Sugar by The Archies
Raindrops Keep Falling On My HeadBy BJ Thomas
Runaway by Del Shannon
Young Girl by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
Save The Last Dance For Me by The Drifters

Thank you heaps

No comments:

Post a Comment